luni, 8 iulie 2013

#3 - C implementation of command server API

There was some progress last week on my project, but it's still a long
way to the finish. I started the week with some code refactoring and
with a new improvement: the runcommand can handle option arguments

After I've sent a patchbomb to the mercurial-dev list, Matt asked me
to answer some questions and to think about some special commands
(log, merge and import), because those ones are a bit special. A
brainstorming session followed where I made a proposal, for how I
would like to deal with those commands.
At the end of the week I was waiting for some replies. In the meantime
I started to solve some issues from Bugzilla list of the mercurial
main project.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu